Darrell P. Stallings is the Executive Team Leader of BuildSmart. He established BuildSmart Enterprises, LLC after a highly successful career with a large construction and real estate development firm. He is a LEED Accredited Professional and brings over 29 years of commercial and student housing construction experience; using various delivery methods including CM At-Risk, CM-Agency, Design/Build, and Program Management. Techniques for delivery have included Integrated Project Delivery, Lean Construction and coordinated Design-Assist. BuildSmart is reflective of Mr. Stallings focused interest in serving the office, commercial, education, infrastructure, healthcare, sports and religious facilities markets by providing unsurpassed expertise in project management and field supervision.
Mr. Stallings can help develop business plans, staffing plans and business development strategies for emerging construction companies. He provides a mixture of expertise in preconstruction services, contract negotiations, scheduling, budgeting and field operations. His educational experience is a unique blend of a construction management (undergraduate) degree, coupled with a Masters of Business Administration to balance technical knowledge with sound and innovative business principles.
- Masters of Business Administration, Kennesaw State University
- Bachelor of Building Construction, University of Florida
- Licensed General Contractor
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OHSA) Training
- Past Board Member, Fulton County Code Enforcement Board
- Chairman, Alonzo Crim High School Construction Advisory Committee
- Board Member, National Association of Minority Contractors
- Past President, Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Alpharetta/Smyrna Alumni Chapter
- Past Board Member, Krimson Community Foundation
- Chairman, Stewardship Ministry for Cascade United Methodist Church